Sunday, November 06, 2005

Some things never, ever change...







Pigpen
Wishy-Washy: 65%, Mental: 78%, Physical: 65%
Perhaps the most aptly named character, Pigpen is shrouded in a permanent cloud of dust and dirt. It's not his fault, he just attracts the stuff and ends up contaminating everyone nearby. There's plenty of guilty pleasure in getting yourself covered in mud, though.







Link: The Peanuts Character Test written by timberlineridge on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

2 comments:

Ninjanun said...

I thought I'd be either Lucy or Linus. Lucy because I can be bossy and know-it-allish, or Linus, because he's reserved and more "deep." I guess for me, Sally was the happy medium of all this. Or maybe I was feeling especially flaky when I took the test.

ms. tea said...

i got franklin. i dont even know who that character is but he is a boy and black. i am most like a black boy.